Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hi again,, well this morning I woke up to the sound of rain and it was awsome, then I realized my windows were partly down and I made a mad dash to put them up. Whew! no damage. I love rain, the sound is so relaxing and the smell of the dirt when it first gets wet. anyone that know Redding know that we don't get much rain especially in the summer so this was very welcome.

It's funny how some parts of the country get no rain or not enough and other parts get toooooo much. where ever you live there is something,, east coast and gulf has hurricanes, mid had tornados, and the west coast has earthquakes and fires. No matter where you live you have to just not have fear and know that GOD will take care of you. So no matter what your fear is you need to learn to "LET GO AND LET GOD" take control. And HE will see you through.

In my blogs I will be talking about GOD. He is an improtant part of my llife. ANd I like to share HIM with others. When I was 17 I lived in New Orleans and would walk through the French Quarter late at night by my self, (IN THE HIPPY DAYS). How dumb was that??? But when you'r young you aren't smart enough to think of those things. I also had a motorcycle accident Sept 9 1967 that should have killed me and would have if I hadn't had a helmet on. I did not know There was a GOD then and wasn't concerned about it. However after I found HIM and realized HE was there and watched over me even when I didn't know HIM ,I loved HIM even more.

Ok, enough said for now. Have a great day . until later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ca... said...

See how easy it is when you finally get going?!? 'chuckle'

September 15, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Chico said...

And does she ever get going! It must run in the family!!'chuckle' arf...

September 16, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home