Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is a difficult blog to write but I feel that I need to. Sept 14th I lost my aunt Donna. after being in the hospital in ICU for almost 5 weeks she was released from the body that tied her to pain and lots of equiptment, to a new body with a new freedon of soaring with angels. She was a wonderful person in this life and we will miss here beautiful smile and easygoing spirit.

I had a hard time excepting it but thought it through and I understand that as a Christian this is the ultimate reward for enduring this life. To be with GOD that loves us more then we will ever know.

I am singing a song at church this Sunday that says "I will not question the way HE leads", but I did and I heard HIM say" BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD." And so I have to hand HIM all my sorrow and Trust that everything is in HIS hands. And thank HIM for the privaledge of knowing this sweet lady. I love you Aunt Donna.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ca... said...

Thank you, Gail. Aunt Donna loves you and thanks you, too; I can feel it coming from her place in Heaven. Unc

September 17, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home