Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well today I sang my first solo at this church, and it was pretty good. I use to sing all the time years ago but I never got over that scared,( with the throat closing up) feeling and even though I enjoyed it I just was toooooo sacred.

But lately we have been talking alot about stepping out of our comfort zone and When GOD askes you do something, make that move and do it it. So today was the first step. wow, I survived it without hyperventalating or passing out. So now I'll probably do it again.

To know me I am loud and sometimes overly friendly, which is way different then when I was a kid and very quiet and hid in the corner of the room. I felt that anything that would come out of my mouth would be stupid and so I didn't say much. But Baby look at me now! There is no stopping me. I'm a talker, and a hugger, . One thing I love to do is go to the nursing home where my mother-in-law is and just walk down the halls and talk to the folks and give them hugs. They love it! You should try it, you'd love it. Giving of yourself is the greatest gift you can give.

Last time I wrote it was about my Aunt passing on, did I mention how mad I got about it? well I was for a couple of days and I told GOD so. but when I was having one of my fits HE told me in a soft voice, "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD. well I had to think about that a while. and I realized that HE is in control of everything and knows the plans he has for us. I know my aunt will be ok but was worried about my uncle , but HIS plans also includes taking care of unc. and I had to let that go and let HIM do HIS things.

Gotta Go for now. Take care and GOD BLESS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home