Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. yes I'm hearing that sound all day long. it sounds like rudolph and his friends have invaded our house. Wait I remember, I went out and bought bells to put on our 3 dogs. and everytime they run through the house we have, barking, bells ringing, and the tap tap tap of 12 little feet tapping on the new laminate floor. ho-ho-ho. What was I thinking? Actually I like the bells and they do to. I take them off every night and they line up in the morning to have them put back on. never a dull moment in our house. haha. hoho merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home