Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Friday, December 2, 2011

well alot has happened since I was here last. My dad moved to the Lorenz hotel in town on Nov 8th 2011. He has always been very independant and needed his own space. So it is for the best. I worried about him to begin with but with prayer from my bible study group and friends I have a peace that he will be OK. God will watch over him and if something happens to him he will at least be happy with a place of his own. one thing I have always had a problem with is letting go. and this was just another thing I needed to remember that dad is a grown man and I am not his "mother".
since he doesn't have his license he is walking around town and getting some exercise so that is a good thing. Hopefully he will learn to ride the bus. other then that my brother Carl is coming over whenever he can to take him places. Bad things work out for the good and it was getting hard to deal with so this is for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home