Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today is Mothers Day. and everywhere u look mothers are being treated like queens and shown respect and given meals and mushy lovey-dovey cards.

Well that's not me. If u know me I'm not a lovey-mushy girley person. If I ever sent anyone that type of card they would wonder if I was dying or what. I go to the humorous part of the cards.

On facebook everyone was telling about the wonderful parent they were to their kids when they were growing up. Not me this is what I wrote. READY?

I found my kids in a cabbage patch and left them there till they were out of diapers, so I brought them home and sent them to school and as soon as they got home I sent them to bed. When they got big enough to leave home I opened the door and showed it to them to meet the cold cruel world. That's called tough love . By the way when people say I have beautiful kids I tell them it's cause we gave all the ugley ones away. Say the same thing about the grandkids. So all I gotta say is does that mean I'm a great mom and deserve a card. or what?

HAPPY MOMS DAY TO ALL U MOMS WHO STUCK IT OUT AND LOVED THE LITTLE BUGGERS ANYWAY.

2 Comments:

Blogger judy said...

I love it for those who know you know it is not like that and that you are the most loving mom and caring person there is from a friend who knows you very well

Love y a

May 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Laugh, oh my goodness, and I believe every word of it. NOT! You were a great mom because you are a great and wonderful friend.

May 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home