Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Friday, April 6, 2012

I recently watched some videos on line from a christian comedian and singer and had such a good time just laughing and enjoying them. And he talked about how thankful he was that his mother brought him up in a christian home. I thought about the contrast of his upbringing and mine and wondered what that would have been like. Then I thought about this,, "It's not the beginnings of ur life or how u were brought up but the ending that counts. So many times I think about the fact that I am who I am because of what I went through as a child.
God was always with me growing up protecting me and loving me, even though I could not see Him. I could have grown up angry and senical but I feel I am the oposite. I am thankful that my mom came to know Jesus a few years before she passed and that is the important part of life. I want to keep on keeping on for God cause He never gave up on me. Revelations says "He that endures till the end will wear the crown of life.". Not because I'm good enough but From GOD'S grace and Jesus blood. So I mess up but still keep trying.
Not how I started out but how I end up is what counts. GOD is GOOD!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home