Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I once read in Ann Landers, "Hatred is like acid, it destroys the vessal in which is is stored as well as the object on which it is poured". I've been thinking alot about how we eat ourselves up with anger or unforgiveness cause someone hurt us years ago. In my 59 years, GOD has shone me through many differant people that hanging on too hurts will only cause me to suffer and rob me of the joy that GOD wants to give me in my life.. I'm reading a book by Joyce Myers called "NEVER GIVE UP". I am not one to underline in a book but every page has something that hit me, that was so important I just want to go back and hit up the highlights again.
I've always been one to "Give Up" if the going gets to rough, but I find myself learning to lean on Jesus and trust that He will protect me through my trials. Joyce said that when we encounter tests and trials, if we will embrace them and refuse to run from them, we will learn some lessons that will help us in the future and become stronger. pg 142. I like her attitude that when someone hurts us, just give it over to GOD, get over it and Go on. Wow , how easy would that be? No I'm not preaching, I'm just thinking of real life things that can get you down and rob you of your joy ,if you don't stop them before they grow. "Learn to let Go and let GOD"take you through anything that comes your way. Have a great day and see ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home