Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I stopped writing blogs last year because they changed the format and I couldn't figure out how to write a new blog. As everyone knows I don't do well with change.  Anyway I think I got it so here goes.

A lot has happened in the last few months. Rosalie went to Arizonia to see her sister and fell and cracked her hip.  She spent 3 months in the hospital then rehab. came home two months ago and is doing better. Still having rehab and walking on a walker. She is 91.

My dad fell around the same time and had to have surgery for a broken hip. he is now in Copper ridge where Eleanor spent 8 years. I was worried about him being in there but he says he likes it and doesn't want to leave, so that was really strange. I said, "dad don't you want to get strong enough to get out of this bed?( cause he doesn't want to exercise). And he said "what for I have everything I want right here. That is a switch for him.

My mother-in-law passed away in April and was released from a body that hurt and didn't work. blind, deaf, and depression all of her life.  I know that when she walked out of that body that she walked into her new perfect body and into the presence of the LORD. And now she knows Joy Unspeakable. I miss her but I am thankful that GOD is able to deliver us from pain. 

Also my friend Betty's husband Orville died in march suddenly .they were married one month short of 51 years. he just gave up. it's seems as men especially get where they can't do things like they use to, they just give up.  Betty fell after that and broke her wrist. Had surgery and is now almost back to perfect.

Now I found out that a friend of mine has cancer of the liver and only has about 3 months.

I don't mean to make this blog sound morbid, But our lives all intertwine with each other and we never know from day to day when it will be our last day here on earth.  God has a plan for each of us and when that is done we get to go home to Him. I am not afraid of what that will be. I trust Him and know that He will never leave me nor forsake me.  Thank U Father God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home