Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have two favorite things, one is autumn and the other is watching clouds. Do you ever just take the time to watch clouds float through the sky? How amazing to watch the different shapes and colors and think about how beautiful they are instead of the scientific reason they are there.
Once I told my grandson to look at them and he started telling me the reasons they are what they are and why the do what they do. I don't care. Just lay on your back on the ground, or if your older like me sit in a chair and just enjoy them. What a stress buster that is. Even the thunderheads are beautiful. When I was a kid in Ohio that was one of the things my friends and I did for fun, Ya mean to tell me that was fun? yes! more fun then sitting there with gameboys and IPods . strapped to your body.
I took pictures from the window of a plane a few years ago of the biggest most beautiful clouds I'd ever seen and naturally it was a digetal camera and I lost the pictures. So much for me and modern tech. So one of these days if I'm gone and you want to think of me just look up and remember the joy I had with clouds, that's where I'll be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ca... said...

While driving to Oregon one day, many years ago, in my truck, I started up the hill just past the California-Oregon border, toward Siskiyou Summit and, in the canyon on the left, the entire area was filled with the colors of a rainbow, as if the colors had been poured out of a can. Every nook and cranny was filled with the colors of the rainbow. It was a breathtaking, once in a lifetime, sight.

February 22, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home