Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Monday, December 7, 2009

I woke up this morning with just a dusting of snow on my car. and since our heater in the house has been out since Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for a wood stove. I grew up in Ohio and would play out in the snow for hours and not feel the cold. But when we lived in Gabbs Nevada and it got to -20 degrees for a week straight, now that was cold. Every walk outside and have the hairs in your nose freeze, not fun. I would hang clothes on the line and they were dried by freeze dry. I can't believe they didn't break. haha. We had to break the ice so the horses could get water.
We don't really want to live in snow so it's good that we are 9 miles belong the actual snow level but sometimes we get a little and it's usually gone by night fall
Anyway everybody have a great day and remember there are 2 rules in life,
1. don't stress the small stuff.
2. everything is small stuff.

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home