Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas is gone and New Year is upon us. Now we have a chance at a new begininng with Jan 1, to fix all the stuff we messed up on last year. That's what I like about the new year, time to try to get it right. Get what right you say? The reason we have new years resolutions? It kind of makes us feel better. to take our big eraser and get rid of the stuff on the big board of life that we did wrong and to start over. Kind of like the delete button on the computer. I remember typing on a typewriter and having to use white - out. it was messy and you could still see something had been wrong. but with the delete button I am free to back-up, get rid of it and do again. So maybe this will be the year that I can delete some of these unwanted pounds or walk more, or be less stressed. better at cleaning house. But I've lerned not to stress over all the little things like I use to. If I get it done great, If not there is always January 1 2011.

Hope you all have a full and happy 2010 and get a chance to do things over again better. Take Care and GOD Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home