Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Monday, August 5, 2013

I've been having stress and anger for the last couple of months and I don't like to be that way. normally I try to stay positive. But something got a hold of me and I couldn't let it go and it was eating me up spiritually. I'd give it to GOD and take it back, as if to say Your not doing it fast enough or not trusting that He would take care of it.  I missed 3 Sundays at church and just couldn't get back into doing what I knew I should be doing. 
yesterday I went to church for the first time in weeks and on the way in was listening to Dr Lutzer on the radio. He said something so awesome that I had to pull over on the side of the road and write it down so I wouldn't forget.

"If you only see the devil in your trials then you are already defeated.  Look for GOD in your circumstances.

Wow that really hit me. I know that Satan can attach me and dig into my Spirit until I am defeated. But what I wasn't thinking is that GOD is there to bring me through and help me to grow in my Spirit through the trials. He says He will never leave us or forsake us ,But for some reason we like to feel we are the martyers and have to fight the battle alone. If I let HIM He will bring me through like an oyster going through irritations  to become the pearl.  I need to remember this the next time. HE also reminds me that he that endures till the end will wear the Crown of Life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home