Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I talked to a fellow yesterday that I hadn't seen in a while , and he told me he lost his wife of 45 years back in May. We talked for a while and he was havning a hard time with the reason God took her even though they were in a ministry together and had served the Lord for years.

It caused me to think of others that I've recently been around and asking GOD why, this is what I came up with.

In Isaiah 57 : 1&2 it says,,,,, The righteous perishes and no man takes it to heart: Merceful men are taken away from evil, He shall enter into peace.

I believe we are on a journey and this earth is just a giant detour. also as I was thinking about it this morning GOD told me this and I wrote it down.

WE"VE BEEN INVITED

We've been invited to a pot-luck, a Great Banquet. We all leave in our individual cars and are headed out along the road. Some arrive earlier then others and some have small detours or are just a little slower and get there later.

The Banquet Table is ready and those that get there first are waiting for the rest of us.
It seems to take forever but it is just a twinkle in GOD's eye.

When we all arrive the feasting will be great, but until then we will all just have to wait.



So that's my Blog for the day and if it helps anyone then I'm greatful. We've all lost someone in our life and when it is fresh we just don't know how we're going to keep going. But that's part of the journey. Revelations 2-3 talks about enduring till the end. And that's what we need to do. And GOD does help to heal the hurt with time. Take care and GOD BLESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home