Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Monday, August 12, 2013

I am a control freak,,, this is something I have to deal with. this is the reason I can't let things go and let GOD take care of them. This is also what GOD and I have been dealing with lately. Faith and Trust are the two things that are important in a relationship with the Father.  Having faith that He knows best and having trust to let it go and let Him take care of it.
When you don't have those two things you end up with
Fear.  Fear is the opposite of faith. it is the fear of letting go of your situation. II Timothy 1:7 says GOD has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love power and a sound mind.  If I hold onto fear how can I have a sound mind??? I can't!  Faith and Trust go hand in hand. You need the faith to know He will take care but you have to Trust Him to let it go.  Wow the lessons we can learn if only we go through the trials. I love You Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger judy said...

Amen Amen

September 7, 2019 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home