Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well here I am after a long absence. I seem to get myself in trouble with out even leaving the house. Here we go again.
You've heard of it's a dogs life? Well I have my two boys and kathy and
roy are going on vacation for 2 weeks so I went to get their 3 and when I got back home I had a call that my cousin is in the hospital and could I come get her dog to take care of it. The problem with "Nicky", is that he bites everyone but me. I don't know why he likes me and vern but he does. I was worrried about what would happen when I brought him home to 5 others. I locked them all out on the back room and let him look around and after a few mins I let one of the dogs in so he could check them out, he didn't eat him so I figured the coast was clear. So after a little longer I let them all in and they are doing great.
It is hard to believe he is a different dog here then at his home. I think because he loves Becky he thinks he has to protect her and the apt. But now he is just running around with all the others. I had to show him the doggy door and how to use it but he got the hang pretty quick.

They are doing ok but when u walk through the house you literally do the "dog shuffle" so u don't trip on anyone, or step one anyone. and when one gets petted they all get petted. well wish me luck for the next two weeks, I'll let u know if we all survive haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Chico said...

What do you do in your spare time? 'chuckle'

June 12, 2010 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Chico said...

Sounds like my kind of place...

June 12, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home