Memories...

Just for Memories...reflections of the past...and maybe a little odds and ends...

Monday, June 28, 2010

yesterday our preacher talked about attitude. I so agreed with him. It seems life will be going along great and I will hit a brick wall and all of a sudden the attitude pops up like a angry snake. I try to control it but sometimes it is just there. I tell people I have a donald duck temper . yes me, hard to believe huh? Enless you've seen me in action. This is one of the things that GOD works on in our lives. and I flunk the test and have to start all over. someday I'll get it right.

Famous preacher and author Chuck Swidol said " Life is 10% what happens to u and 90% how u respond to it." Makes a lot of sense to me. If u have a good attitude about anything then it makes it easier to stay positive and keep going, but when the bad one comes around it's like taking a detour from the direction u need to be going in. Don't give up just keep working on it and some day we'll get it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home